Atlas Wire, LLC manufactures PVC, PVC with Nylon jacket, and XLPE Hook Up Wire with RoHS compliant compounds.
UL Appliance Wire
- UL recognized components for use in UL Listed or Classified products. (AVLV2)
- AWM wire styles with temperate range of 80c-150c, and voltage range of 30v-1000v
- #4 through #30 AWG Sizes
- Bare, tinned, or bonded copper conductors.
- SAE J1127 Low Voltage Battery Cable
- #4 and #6 AWG Conductors, STT, SGT, STX, SGX
- SAE J1128 Low Voltage Primary Cable
- #22 and #24 AWG Conductors, TWP, TXL
- #8 through #20 AWG sizes, TWP, TXL, GPT, GXL, HDT, SXL
Machine Tool Wire
- Machine Tool Wire 600 Volt wire and cable for use as specified in ANSI/NFPA 70, National Electric Code, and NFPA 79, Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery. (ZKHZ)
- #4 through #22 AWG Sizes
- Construction A – All PVC Insulated
- Construction B – PVC Insulated with a Nylon Jacket
- PVC-insulated fixture wire for use in accordance with Article 310 of ANSI/NFPA 70, National Electric Code.
- PVC fixture wire rated at 600v in #4 through #14 AWG Sizes TW, THW, THW-2, THHN, THWN, THWN-2
- Fixture wire for use in accordance with Article 402 of ANSI/NFPA 70, National Electric Code.
- PVC-Insulated Wires 600v 18-16 AWG Type TF, TFN, TFF, TFFN
- MIL-W-76D and MIL-W-16878
- Hookup wire for internal wiring of electronic components and electrical equipment.